[TYPO3-project-realty] Offererlist / OpenImmoIport Makler 2000

Helge Farr h.farr at hbf-esolution.com
Fri Oct 9 11:08:53 CEST 2009

Hello,

since sr_feuser_register provides the possibility to upload images (user pictures, logos etc.) on registration process,
I would like, to also display these images (company logo for example) on offererlist.

Until yet I had no idea how to do this. On "what to display on offererlist", the possibility to provide an image too, ist not given on flexform.

I tried to configure it in setup but did not succeed.
Does anyone has an idea how to do this?

On Openimmo Import of records, with "Makler 2000", some fields are not imported to realty objects ( for example the exteded description field and the teaser field).
Is that known? I thought the Import with this programm has been tested. Is their something one has to look upon with this programm?
On import with the open source programm "ImmoTool" everything workes fine.

Thanks for help in advance.

Helge