[TYPO3-project-realty] OpenImmoImport by cronjob etc.

HBF-eSolutions hbf-esolution at hbf-esolution.com
Fri Oct 2 09:02:00 CEST 2009

Hi Oliver,
thank you for this information.

I found out the absolut path via install tool php info. may be this is
helpful for others. I did not know.
All zipfiles were delated and the records stored in database I could find it
in my sysfolders. the cronjob is working fine.
New categories are created and displayed in FE. Also new locations (cities)

But none off the imported objects is displayed in FE listview and detail
view, of cause. No description, no immage.
The same on the offerer page, though these informations are content of the
records.
In BE every infomation is sortet well. The informations are not hidden.
In the search tool I can find the cities too. But when I look for the
object, there is none.

What could be the reason?

Grettings
Helge