[TYPO3-project-realty] "Separate page for the details view for this object"

Saskia Metzler email-an-saskia at gmx.de
Sun Jan 4 13:39:56 CET 2009

Hallo Paul,

the field "Separate page for the details view for this object" is
intended to be used for a *really independent* page.
This means, you can set up a FE page exclusively for this one realty
object (which must not rely on any data created by he realty manager
then) and enter the UID in this field. You also could set an external
page like www.myObjects.com/thisObject.html (which must not rely on the
realty manager's data either).
But if you want the realty manager to build the single view page, you
need to leave this field empty. With the correct singlePID configured,
the realty manager will do the rest for you (and also gets the necessary
data to show a single view and not the list view).

Regards
Saskia