[TYPO3-project-realty] "Separate page for the details view for this object"

Schmitz admin at sat24.de
Tue Jan 6 11:21:00 CET 2009

Hello Saskia

> Saskia wrote:
>the field "Separate page for the details view for this object" is
>intended to be used for a *really independent* page.
>This means, you can set up a FE page exclusively for this one realty
>object (which must not rely on any data created by he realty manager
>then) and enter the UID in this field.

Thats exact what I want, a single page for only one object, but on this page
it shows the listview !
(I insert the singleview on this page, if I dont insert this it display
nothing)

>You also could set an external
>page like www.myObjects.com/thisObject.html (which must not rely on the
>realty manager's data either).

That dosent work. It goes to that page in different domain, but it shows
nothing on this page

>But if you want the realty manager to build the single view page, you
>need to leave this field empty. With the correct singlePID configured,
>the realty manager will do the rest for you (and also gets the necessary
>data to show a single view and not the list view).

I know, and this works without problems for all the other objekts.

Paul