[TYPO3-project-realty] works with oelib 0.5.0 ?

Schmitz admin at sat24.de
Sun Jan 4 02:35:29 CET 2009

Hello Oliver

Oliver wrote:
>Please create a system folder where the auxiliary records (cities, house
>types etc.) should be stored and move the already created records there.
>Then configure this system folder as "General Records Storage Page" in
>the page properties of the system folder with the realty objects (or in
>any parent page).

Yes now it works, I only had to set the "General Record Storage page". I use
the german language in BE so I dont find it first.

Oliver wrote:
>I'm not quite sure I understand the issue yet. Could you please explain
>it again in a list of steps (1. enter this, 2. enter that) and explain
>what should happen and what happens instead?

First I set the uid vor single view:
Example: plugin.tx_realty_pi1.singlePID = 5
Single view works for all Reality Objects on page uid5.

I Edit a Record (Reality Object)(example=id2), there is the field "Separate
page for the details view for this object".
Here I put (example) the UID 16 for the Object (id2).
On the page with UID 16 I insert the plugin and the Singleview.
But on this page (uid16)it shows the list view instead of singleview for the
object (id2)

If I set now
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.singlePID = 16
It shows all objects in single view on page (uid16),
but if I want to see Object (id2) in Single view it shows the list view on
page (uid16).
There seem to be "listview" instead of "singleview" in the code for the
field "Separate page for the details view for this object".
So I think there is a bug.

Paul