[TYPO3-project-realty] works with oelib 0.5.0 ?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Sat Jan 3 12:29:06 CET 2009

Hi Paul,

Schmitz schrieb:
> Yes, now it works with oelib 0.5.0. formidable 1.10 and reality 0.3.1

That's good to hear.

> 1.But I have problems in the BE. I can make records in the FE, but if I edit
> them in the BE there are fields witch displayed: invalid value. If I try to
> put something in this field (city,apartment type, and so on) there apears if
> I try to save: "Attempt to insert record on page '[root-level]' (0) where
> this table, tx_realty_cities, is not allowed". Is this a bug ?
> This is not really a problem, because it works all well in the FE.

Please create a system folder where the auxiliary records (cities, house
types etc.) should be stored and move the already created records there.
Then configure this system folder as "General Records Storage Page" in
the page properties of the system folder with the realty objects (or in
any parent page).

> 2.The problem is, that the single view dont work:
> If I put in the setup (plugin.tx_realty_pi1.singlePID = )no uid ore I put an
> uid: it works.
> But if I put in the field "Separate page for the details view for this
> object" in the BE a side uid, it displays allways the list not the single
> view on the page.

I'm not quite sure I understand the issue yet. Could you please explain
it again in a list of steps (1. enter this, 2. enter that) and explain
what should happen and what happens instead?

Thanks,

Oliver