[TYPO3-project-realty] works with oelib 0.5.0 ?

Schmitz admin at sat24.de
Fri Jan 2 21:41:22 CET 2009

Hello

>Oliver wrote:
>Could you please try whether the problem is solved if you upgrade oelib,
>ameos_formidable and realty to the latest versions?

Yes, now it works with oelib 0.5.0. formidable 1.10 and reality 0.3.1

1.But I have problems in the BE. I can make records in the FE, but if I edit
them in the BE there are fields witch displayed: invalid value. If I try to
put something in this field (city,apartment type, and so on) there apears if
I try to save: "Attempt to insert record on page '[root-level]' (0) where
this table, tx_realty_cities, is not allowed". Is this a bug ?
This is not really a problem, because it works all well in the FE.

2.The problem is, that the single view dont work:
If I put in the setup (plugin.tx_realty_pi1.singlePID = )no uid ore I put an
uid: it works.
But if I put in the field "Separate page for the details view for this
object" in the BE a side uid, it displays allways the list not the single
view on the page.

Paul