[TYPO3-project-realty] Questions - New Window Gallery - Formail Favorites

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Mar 4 23:55:55 CET 2008

Hi Hendrik,

Hendrik schrieb:
> 1) My main problem is the Gallery open in a new window. Ich have read
> the manuell:

If you want the gallery to open in the same windows, you need to *not*
set a link target (setting a link target will open the gallery in a new
window) and *not* set any pop-up JavaScript.

> 2) I have read that in the Version 0.2.x is it possible to send the
> favorites per Mailform to an E-Mail-Adress. Is that correct? Which is
> the extension for this function/which formail is it? Is it possible to
> take the function with realURL?

The following pre-release version already provides this feature (you
need the updated oelib and realty):

<http://www.oliverklee.de/.nobackup/T3X_oelib-0_3_99-z-200802202228.t3x>
<http://www.oliverklee.de/.nobackup/T3X_realty-0_1_99-z-200802202228.t3x>

This feature works if you use the regular TYPO3 mailform plus the
extension "mailform_userfunc".

I haven't tested this function with realURL yet (though I don't expect
any particular problems with that feature). If you encounter any bugs,
please report them at <https://bugs.oliverklee.com/>. Thank you very much!

Regards,

Oliver