[TYPO3-project-realty] Questions - New Window Gallery - Formail Favorites

Hendrik sproede at gmx.de
Wed Mar 5 11:29:58 CET 2008

Hello Oliver,

thank you very much for your fast/quickly answer.

1) Sorry, by point one a have make a mistake. The problem is:
The Gallery is not open a a new window. I want open the Gallery in a new
window.

I have made a new site, the name of the site is:
"plugin.tx_realty_pi1.galleryLinkTarget"
The site ist not in the menu.
Than i made the Realty Plugin in the site:
By "What should be show?" I selectet Gallery!

Other settings, I have not done.
Have I forgotten something?
I have update your Versions of realty an oelib.

2) The mailform_userfunc and th_mailformplus i have installed.
To send a mail about the formmail is no problem. I have look
in the setup, but i have no idea, how can i connect the favorit
in the formular and send to the coustumer.

Please, do you have a tip or a manual?

Best Regards

Hendrik