[TYPO3-project-realty] Questions - New Window Gallery - Formail Favorites

Hendrik sproede at gmx.de
Tue Mar 4 15:42:47 CET 2008

Hello Oliver,

i hope my english is good enough for this Newsgroup.

I have som questions:

1) My main problem is the Gallery open in a new window. Ich have read
the manuell:

=====

Your MANUEL:

    1.Create a page and set it to “not in menu” (as it should be reached
via links from the list and single view, not via the page navigation).
Is ready!
    2.On this page, create the a content element: Plugins > Realty
Manager. IS R E A D Y!
    3. For “What should be displayed”, select “Gallery”. Is ready!
    4. Save and close. IS R E A D Y! (The gallery plug-in usually cannot
be configured further via flexforms. Particularly, you do not need to
set a starting point. Instead, you can configure the gallery using TS
setup.)
    5. If you would like the gallery to open in a new window, set the
new window's name using plugin.tx_realty_pi1.galleryLinkTarget, e.g. to
“gallery”.
=====

MY PROBLEM:

       Here i do not know what you mean exactly. I have made the Name of
the Gallary site in "plugin.tx_realty_pi1.galleryLinkTarget". Or should
a make one Gallery and a special Site for
plugin.tx_realty_pi1.galleryLinkTarget? And how is the Link from where
to where? Are more Tags in the site necessary?

       I have make a Update of OELIB and Realty on the side:
http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/

2) I have read that in the Version 0.2.x is it possible to send the
favorites per Mailform to an E-Mail-Adress. Is that correct? Which is
the extension for this function/which formail is it? Is it possible to
take the function with realURL?

I thank you very much for your answer!!!

Best Regards

Hendrik