[TYPO3-piwik] DWA and PiwikMobile are working again

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Sat Feb 5 14:22:32 CET 2011

Hi Kay, yep after I create the typo3 users there is an api key visible
in their user record.

But the Typo3Login piwik plugin doesn't seem to sync the user accounts
between typo3 and piwik.  When I follow your steps below, the typo3 user
is not visible in piwik> settings > users.

This is on 4.4.6 and an existing piwik database that has been upgraded
with the update wizard in the EM configuration.

I'll try these same steps on a fresh install with a blank database to
see what happens then.

Cheers.

MarkR