[TYPO3-piwik] DWA and PiwikMobile are working again

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Sat Feb 5 15:14:42 CET 2011

more troubleshooting on 4.4.6,

- If I create a new typo3 user, that user is not visible in the piwik
settings
- If I add the same username and password to the piwik console manually,
I get the same API key and I can log into DWA/piwik mobile ok!
- If I change the password on the typo3 user the api key changes there,
but this is not updated in the piwik user settings.

This is on the existing database.  I've tried deleting the piwik source
directory and using the 're-install' button in your update wizard.  And
I've run each button (patch/configure/install plugins) manually.

I also tried truncating all the user rights.  no sync.  Uninstalled
everything (piwik/extension/database) and reinstalled 3.1.0, no sync.

Downgraded to 3.0.13 and still don't get any user syncing.  There must
be something specific to the configuration of this server perhaps?

Have to wait until monday to try a totally fresh install.