[TYPO3-piwik] DWA and PiwikMobile are working again

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Feb 4 13:04:58 CET 2011

Hi Jan,

Am 04.02.2011 12:25, schrieb Jan Loderhose:
> Changing the BE password did the trick!
> So far I changed the password of the piwik user over and over.
> I misunderstood your little howto.
>
> Thanks for your help!
perfect

>> yes ->  as piwik is integrated in TYPO3 - so this is standard
>> behavior. ->  you may add a feature request.
> Done! http://forge.typo3.org/issues/12774

ok, will take a look - but if i remeber right this is directly rendered
with the internal login plugin, even if it is disabled :( so this will
take a while ;)

If you enable anonymous access there is no loginform ;)
(This must be done directly in piwik)

There will be bugfixes for Fe widgets in 3.1.1
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/12775

Regards
Kay