[TYPO3-paymentlib] Donations - no donation record is inserted

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Mon Jun 11 12:05:42 CEST 2007

Tonni Aagesen skrev:
> Brian Bendtsen wrote:
>
>> When I test the donation extension, a transaction record is made, but
>> no donation record. Its like the receed function is not working.
>>
>> No errors appear in the error_log.
>>
>> Any clues?
>
> Donations was only intended to demonstrate paymentlib for the Developer
> Days. There's mising a lot of the functionality, that you might expect,
> which is why Francois took over the extension :)
>
> If you plan to use it for anything else than an example for paymentlib,
> I think you will have to wait for Francois to make the next release

Actually im just using it as a reference for implementing paymentlib
into my own extension and have a problem with filling my database with
some user data after a payment has been accepted.

If the donation ext. does not do this, it will probably only misguide me.

Can you point me in the right direction?

/BB