[TYPO3-paymentlib] Donations - no donation record is inserted

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Mon Jun 11 12:15:59 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen wrote:

> Actually im just using it as a reference for implementing paymentlib
> into my own extension and have a problem with filling my database with
> some user data after a payment has been accepted.
>
> If the donation ext. does not do this, it will probably only misguide me.
>
> Can you point me in the right direction?

I think the best approach/flow is to store your extension record data
*before* accepting payments. Then you can update the relevant record
based on the reply from the payment gateway:

1. gather information for record
2. store the record in database
3. let user pay
4. update record data with payment gateway status

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen