[TYPO3-paymentlib] Donations - no donation record is inserted

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Mon Jun 11 11:49:37 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen wrote:

> When I test the donation extension, a transaction record is made, but no
> donation record. Its like the receed function is not working.
>
> No errors appear in the error_log.
>
> Any clues?

Donations was only intended to demonstrate paymentlib for the Developer
Days. There's mising a lot of the functionality, that you might expect,
which is why Francois took over the extension :)

If you plan to use it for anything else than an example for paymentlib,
I think you will have to wait for Francois to make the next release

--
Regards / Mvh
Tonni Aagesen