[TYPO3-paymentlib] paymentlib with flexforms

Thijs Hakkenberg thijs at hakkenberg.com
Wed Jun 6 10:55:19 CEST 2007

Tonni Aagesen schreef:
> Thijs Hakkenberg wrote:
>

>> We like to 'enhance' the  Payment code library extension ( paymentlib )
>> to show payment's in the backend as list items. That enables backend
>> users to edit existing payments and developers to test extensively.
>>
>> We are building a donation/membership system in typo3 which can import
>> payments from multiple sources, like MT940 fileformat, CSV and the Dutch
>> format GMU. We have been developing this for a few years and are now
>> porting it completely to typo3. It's already used by a few Dutch welfare
>> organisations, and we plan on releasing it completely into the TER.
>>
>> I believe that it's Tonni Aagesen's goal to incorpoorate his extension
>> in other extensions, but without the option of backend accessibility
>> it's not very usefull.
>>

> I'm not entirely sure that I understand, what you are trying to
> accomplish. However, I have given idea about a backend module some
> thought, and I can't decide if its best to create an isolated
> "paymentlib_admin" extension or simply add the module to the existing
> codebase.
>
> My main worry is that I'd like to keep the paymentlib extension as
> "clean" as possible and focus on its primary task. For example,
> supporting any number of import/export is likely to have a lot more
> release cycles, which might interfere with a perhaps more conservative
> development approach to paymentlib enabling payments.
>
> Actually, as I'm writing this I'm getting more and more convinced, that
> it should be a separate extension.

Yes, I totally agree with you there, we are developing these imports
seperatly and have always done so.
The only thing I woul like to see 'added' to paymentlib is the option to
edit a transaction item in the backend- at this moment there is a list
item in the backend called 'transaction', but you can't edit this element.

>> Would others find this usefull? And if Tonni reads this, would you like
>> to coöperate with us to perfect it even further?
>>

> I'll help/assist in any way I can :)

Good :)

--
Thijs Hakkenberg