[TYPO3-paymentlib] paymentlib with flexforms

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Wed Jun 6 11:08:16 CEST 2007

Thijs Hakkenberg wrote:

>> My main worry is that I'd like to keep the paymentlib extension as
>> "clean" as possible and focus on its primary task. For example,
>> supporting any number of import/export is likely to have a lot more
>> release cycles, which might interfere with a perhaps more conservative
>> development approach to paymentlib enabling payments.
>>
>> Actually, as I'm writing this I'm getting more and more convinced,
>> that it should be a separate extension.

> Yes, I totally agree with you there, we are developing these imports
> seperatly and have always done so.
> The only thing I woul like to see 'added' to paymentlib is the option to
> edit a transaction item in the backend- at this moment there is a list
> item in the backend called 'transaction', but you can't edit this element.

Actually, I was planning to remove the BE-module from paymentlib and
leave it up to separate extention to handle these things as well.

If you are up for it, you could create extensions like:

paymentlib_admin
paymentlib_admin_X
paymentlib_admin_Y

where "paymentlib_admin" could be a general interface to
paymentlib/transaction administration and the X/Y could be specific
implementations like CSV and the Dutch format GMU-thing etc... The
sample principle that applies to paymentlib and providers.

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen