[TYPO3-paymentlib] paymentlib with flexforms

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Wed Jun 6 10:19:24 CEST 2007

Thijs Hakkenberg wrote:

> We like to 'enhance' the  Payment code library extension ( paymentlib )
> to show payment's in the backend as list items. That enables backend
> users to edit existing payments and developers to test extensively.
>
> We are building a donation/membership system in typo3 which can import
> payments from multiple sources, like MT940 fileformat, CSV and the Dutch
> format GMU. We have been developing this for a few years and are now
> porting it completely to typo3. It's already used by a few Dutch welfare
> organisations, and we plan on releasing it completely into the TER.
>
> I believe that it's Tonni Aagesen's goal to incorpoorate his extension
> in other extensions, but without the option of backend accessibility
> it's not very usefull.

I'm not entirely sure that I understand, what you are trying to
accomplish. However, I have given idea about a backend module some
thought, and I can't decide if its best to create an isolated
"paymentlib_admin" extension or simply add the module to the existing
codebase.

My main worry is that I'd like to keep the paymentlib extension as
"clean" as possible and focus on its primary task. For example,
supporting any number of import/export is likely to have a lot more
release cycles, which might interfere with a perhaps more conservative
development approach to paymentlib enabling payments.

Actually, as I'm writing this I'm getting more and more convinced, that
it should be a separate extension.

> Would others find this usefull? And if Tonni reads this, would you like
> to coöperate with us to perfect it even further?

I'll help/assist in any way I can :)

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen