[TYPO3-news] Browser page News_title

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Wed Oct 28 14:58:49 CET 2015

I tried it also without the realURL config and it is still giving the wrong title behavior! This is how the url looks like.

http://  /index.php?id=9&tx_news_pi1[news]=1&tx_news_pi1[controller]=News&tx_news_pi1[action]=detail&cHash=85312092756c38020ed4cf3224b0a07d

Anyone who can help me solving this? Any idea where to look at? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Wiechert