[TYPO3-news] Browser page News_title

"HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel "HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel
Wed Oct 28 11:00:08 CET 2015

Hello,

I experience a strange behavior using tx_news in a Typo3 6.2.x system. I’m trying to get a nice page title showing up in the browser, something like:

News_title | SiteTitle and for my other pages Page_title | SiteTitle

Now I managed to get that, but the strange thing is, that the News_title is being used only once and from than on, only the Page_title is being used? After emptying the cash it works again but as mentioned only once!
Why is this happening? Is it possible the RealURL settings for tx_news are causing this?

Please advice where to look. Thanks.

Best Regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel