[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Browser page News_title

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Thu Oct 29 16:37:28 CET 2015

Am 28.10.2015 um 11:00 schrieb "HocomAdvies
> I experience a strange behavior using tx_news in a Typo3 6.2.x system. I’m trying to get a nice page title showing up in the browser, something like:
> News_title | SiteTitle and for my other pages Page_title | SiteTitle
>
> Now I managed to get that, but the strange thing is, that the News_title is being used only once and from than on, only the Page_title is being used? After emptying the cash it works again but as mentioned only once!
> Why is this happening? Is it possible the RealURL settings for tx_news are causing this?

IMHO this is a standard feature in news...

in my Detail.html Template i have the fluid:
<n:format.nothing>
 <f:if condition="{newsItem.alternativeTitle}">
  <f:then>
   <n:titleTag>
    <n:format.htmlentitiesDecode>
     {newsItem.alternativeTitle}
    </n:format.htmlentitiesDecode>
   </n:titleTag>
  </f:then>
  <f:else>
   <n:titleTag>
    <n:format.htmlentitiesDecode>
     {newsItem.title}
    </n:format.htmlentitiesDecode>
   </n:titleTag>
  </f:else>
 </f:if>
</n:format.nothing>

an with this the title tag is set to the title
or an alternate title from the news record
all automaticly without any TypoScript

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://www.image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format