[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Re: [TYPO3-project-news] own template

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Oct 27 08:21:50 CET 2015

Am 26.10.15 um 18:49 schrieb Karl-Heinz Fischbach:
> thanks bernd for the hint to the documentation. I have had read this
> already but was not sure to understand.

I thought you understand the difference between FE configuration TS and
page TS (TSconfig)

the configuration in your first posting was very well (that one beyond
is no good idea).
what you were missing was the configuration in the page TSconfig where
you define a selection of templates an editor can choose from in a
plugin as the selection is not generated automatically from available
files. so my hint to the chapter about defining the selection in the
page TSconfig.

> Anyhow, I will give it some try.
>
> I have now changed my settings a little bit to make sure, tx_news only
> will look after my own templates (fluid based).
>
> [code]
>
> plugin.tx_news {
>         view {
>                 templateRootPaths >
>                 templateRootPaths {
>                         0 = fileadmin/templates/
>                 }
>                 partialRootPaths >
>                 partialRootPaths {
>                         0 = fileadmin/templates/News/partials/
>                 }
>                 layoutRootPaths >
>                 layoutRootPaths {
>                         0 = fileadmin/templates/News/layouts/
>                 }
>         }
> }
> [/code]
>
> It looks like the template is searched by tx_news in the folder
> "fileadmin/templates/News/".
>
> Can anyone confirm this!?

no. forget this configuration and use the one from your first posting

--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html