[TYPO3-news] [TYPO3-project-news] Re: [TYPO3-project-news] own template

Karl-Heinz Fischbach c38sgzkz at averlon.net
Mon Oct 26 18:49:03 CET 2015

thanks bernd for the hint to the documentation. I have had read this already but was not sure to understand.

Anyhow, I will give it some try.

I have now changed my settings a little bit to make sure, tx_news only will look after my own templates (fluid based).

[code]

plugin.tx_news {
        view {
                templateRootPaths >
                templateRootPaths {
                        0 = fileadmin/templates/
                }
                partialRootPaths >
                partialRootPaths {
                        0 = fileadmin/templates/News/partials/
                }
                layoutRootPaths >
                layoutRootPaths {
                        0 = fileadmin/templates/News/layouts/
                }
        }
}
[/code]

It looks like the template is searched by tx_news in the folder "fileadmin/templates/News/".

Can anyone confirm this!?

Can anyone give me a hint where the layout and partials will be searched for - the exact path?
I get an error like "Oops, an error occurred! Code: 201510261842406286b8d8" which seems to me the partials are not found. But they are there in the folder set in the ts.

So where is tx_news really looking at?

Probably I overlooked something in the docu again.

Thanks
--
Regards
Karl-Heinz