[TYPO3-irre] IRRE suggestions

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Tue Mar 6 16:17:43 CET 2007

Hi Nikolas,

Nikolas Hagelstein wrote:
> After having heavily worked with dynaflex, bidirectional hacks, hooks
> etc. for months to created a realy huge BE TCA
> form (probably the largest one ever;) ) I am realy happy see that IRRE
> covers most of the issues i had to tinker together by hand. (Even if i
> would had needed it half a year ago ;) )

Nice to hear that and sorry that I couln't manage it faster... ;-)

> Anyway during the above mentioned project i noticed serveral
> issues/requirements  i would like to discuss with you since i am
> convinced that implementing them would grant IRRE the final cut.
>
> First of all: most of the features i am talking about are related to
> advanced record relationships so it is perhaps out of scope for IRRE.
> Please let me know if there is general interest in such things. If so i
> ll put together a list.

Well, currently IRRE manages "directly related data". But of course it
would be possible to broaden functionality and integrate new features.
When you publish your wishlist, could you please add some example
scenarios to get the idea behind faster? That would be great! :-)

I'm looking forward to your suggestions!

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/