[TYPO3-irre] IRRE suggestions

Nikolas Hagelstein hagelstein at shr.cc
Tue Mar 6 16:59:44 CET 2007

Hi,
Oliver Hader wrote:
> Nice to hear that and sorry that I couln't manage it faster... ;-)
Hehe Murphys law ;). I just finished another small plugin which
participated from IRRE so you saved me time anyway ;)

> Well, currently IRRE manages "directly related data".
> But of course it would be possible to broaden functionality and
integrate new
> features. When you publish your wishlist, could you please add some
> example scenarios to get the idea behind faster? That would be great!
> :-)
Ok, it ll take a little time to sum up the this project. I ll come back
to you
 with a bunch of screenshots and DB relation diagramms ;)
BTW: is this mailinglist capable of handling image attachments?

Cheers,
Nikolas