[TYPO3-irre] IRRE suggestions

Nikolas Hagelstein hagelstein at shr.cc
Tue Mar 6 15:47:49 CET 2007

Hi,
After having heavily worked with dynaflex, bidirectional hacks, hooks
etc. for months to created a realy huge BE TCA
form (probably the largest one ever;) ) I am realy happy see that IRRE
covers most of the issues i had to tinker together by hand. (Even if i
would had needed it half a year ago ;) )

Anyway during the above mentioned project i noticed serveral
issues/requirements  i would like to discuss with you since i am
convinced that implementing them would grant IRRE the final cut.

First of all: most of the features i am talking about are related to
advanced record relationships so it is perhaps out of scope for IRRE.
Please let me know if there is general interest in such things. If so i
ll put together a list.

Cheers,
Nikolas