[TYPO3-formidable] generating a searchform with single view

Domi Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 10:27:18 CEST 2010

Hi Luc,

Thanks for your reply. Im searching inside of my extension-tables, so
I tried for setting a link with params. The base-url is everytime in
front, is there a cleaner (and better) way for writing the link?

http://www.testseite.de/test link

Im sure that renderlet:BOX is wrong...but dont know which element does the trick

                               <column name="firstname"
type="renderlet:BOX" listHeader="Name">
					<url>
						<userobj>
							<php><![CDATA[
							$aRowData = $this->oDataHandler->_getListData();
	  						return t3lib_div::locationHeaderUrl(
	    								$this->_oParent->pi_linkTP(
											$aRowData['firstname'],
											array('tx_dmfaupairs[modus]'=>'1','tx_dmfaupairs[uid]'=>$aRowData['uid'])
	    									)
	  						);
								]]></php>
						</userobj>