[TYPO3-formidable] generating a searchform with single view

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Thu Aug 12 09:55:29 CEST 2010

I'm not sure to get the point.

Let's take this exemple.

You've made a formidable searchform and lister, to find some tt_news

The lister, should build a link as shown there :
http://formidable.typo3.ug/pastebin/snippet/61.html
but pointing to the detail Page of your tt_news records.
(maybe using typolink() instead of pi_getPageLink())

label of your column renderlet:LINK can be the title of the tt_news.

if you're searchform is searching inside records of a table that you
handle fully with formidable. it works the same, but your "detail page"
should contain a formidable plugin which displays the single item. this
can be done using datahandler:DB and passing the UID of the item as
third params in the 'init()' method of your plugin.

Hope This Helps.

Luc