[TYPO3-formidable] generating a searchform with single view

Domi Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 07:10:38 CEST 2010

Good morning,

Im not sure how doing  a searchform with a lister and link to the item
for a single view. I looked into this two snippets:
http://formidable.typo3.ug/pastebin/snippet/65.html
http://formidable.typo3.ug/pastebin/snippet/61.html

My first thought is, for building a link to a seperate site with a
param of the uid inside. Is there a cleaner way or a built in
function?
My second thought is to create typo3 pages and link to that one.

What is the best way to deal with this, any hints are more than welcome!!!

Regards,

Domi