[TYPO3-formidable] generating a searchform with single view

Luc Muller l.mul-nospam-ler at ameos.com
Thu Aug 12 10:47:22 CEST 2010

Well, I think it's kinda the way of doing.

some things look strange to me... you're using a type="renderlet:BOX",
you should user type="renderlet:LINK", not sure that url is going to
work on renderlet:BOX.

this is how i make my links in lister.

<column name="readmore" type="renderlet:LINK">
	<label>LLL:readmore.label</label>
	<url>
		<userobj>
			<php><![CDATA[

			$aData = $this->oDataHandler->getListData();
			$typolink['parameter'] =
$this->_oParent->conf['piconf.']['registerPageId'];
			$typolink['additionalParams'] = '&tx_myextension_pi2[param]=
'.$aData['uid'].'';
			$typolink['useCacheHash'] = '1';
			$typolink['returnLast'] = 'url';
			return $this->_oParent->cObj->typolink('',$typolink);

			]]></php>
		</userobj>
	</url>
</column>

using this in your template you can use {readmore.debug()} to see all
the possibilities to display the link.

Notes :
- the label is, in this case constant it is issued from a locallang file
it should be something like "read more..." but you can use either a
userobj to fetch data from the current row
- i prefer always using typolink function to build my links
- typolink parameter is issued from a typoscript conf

Luc

>>> http://formidable.typo3.ug/pastebin/snippet/65.html