[TYPO3-project-formidable] majixRepaint() once again

Paweł Bandura gawelx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 22:15:11 CEST 2009

Hi

I'm a little confused.
I'd like to use majixRepaint() function to refersh a lister.

I've checked the formidable site and examle showing majixRepaint in
action, and it works. Then I've updated my formidable to HEAD revision
(407) of branch 2. I've copied the example and tried to run it on my
local server, but it didn't work. So I've checked the changelog of
formidable and I've downgraded my formidable to the revision 391, in
wich the bug of not-working-repaint-feature has been corrected.
And the example stil doesn't work.

I've returned to the formidable site and it looks like the site uses the
2.0.390 revision. According to the changelog, majixRepaint() function
shouldn't work with this revision. But it does.

Anyone has any idea why I can't get majixRepaint() working?

Regards
Paweł Bandura