[TYPO3-project-formidable] insert new Version in edit mode

Aike Terjung a.terjung at inmedias.com
Fri Sep 18 11:49:14 CEST 2009

hi,

i have a small problem with my actual formidable project. I have build some forms which will open in edit mode by giving formidable the uid of an entry.

$this->oForm->init(
	$this,  // reference to the current plugin object
	"typo3conf/ext/tc_vertragsdatenbank/pi1/xml/stammdaten.xml", // soft-path to xml file
	$result[0]["uid"]);

When submitting the form is saved into the db, updateing the existing db-entry as expected.

But now i have to add a "Versioning" function to this app. I have added a version field to the db-table and altered the plugin to get the uid of the entry with the highest version number, so far i have no problem.

But how to get the edit mode not to update the entry, but insert a new entry with new uid an the version number incresed?

thanks in advance

Aike

--

Telefon +49 2408 719983