[TYPO3-project-formidable] How to hide a searchform?

Izzie Greys izzie.greys at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:03:37 CEST 2009

 <TYPO3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de>Hello List,

Here is my problem, not a big problem, but visually not beautiful ^^

On the first page I have a searchform and a lister.
I'm one the second page if I click on a button to make a new entry or if I
edit one entry of the lister. On this page I still have my searchform and a
editing box.

My problem ? I don't want the searchform on this page. So I have added a
onload event on the editing box:

return $this->aORenderlets["search-box"]->majixDisplayNone()

It's working but the problem is that at the first load of the page, or each
time I edit and save my entry (so when the page is loaded again) I see the
searchform who appears during 1 seconde. This solution is not great. I'm
looking for a better idea please.

Can somebody help me ? :-)

Regards,

Izzie