[TYPO3-project-formidable] newbie question

newgrp at googlemail.com newgrp at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:58:32 CET 2009

Hi,

I do not know why it does not work.
Because you created a plugin you can make aredirect and only change the
parameters.
In your plugin you have to check if there is your parameter for submitted
form (in my case it is 'submitted') and display your message of choice.

The XML could be:
    <actionlets>
      <actionlet:REDIRECT>
       <url>
          <userobj>
            <php><![CDATA[
              return '/'.$this->_oParent->pi_linkTP_keepPIvars_url(
                      array('submitted]' => '1'));
            ]]></php>
          </userobj>
        </url>