[TYPO3-project-formidable] newbie question

Ismaël Bidau bidau at ensci.com
Thu Mar 19 12:12:35 CET 2009

Hi,

Another newbie question :
I've created a plugin USER_INT, created a form, with a datahandler:DB.
Works great !

I would like to print a message : "thanks for your submission" when data
are saved in DB. I've read
http://formidable.typo3.ug/features/event-handling.html but it's seem
not for showing message after data saving in DB (or through AJAX but I
would like to save my data through DATAHANDLER).

So I put this in control

<actionlets>
	<actionlet:USEROBJ>
		<userobj>
			<php><![CDATA[
				return array(
					$this->aORenderlets["box_step1"]->majixDisplayBlock(),
				);
			]]></php>
		</userobj>
	</actionlet:USEROBJ>
</actionlets>

But the box it's not displayed after DB save
I know I can go to another page but I want to stay on the same and just
say to the user that we have take in account his submission.

Thanks.

Ismaël BIDAU