[TYPO3-project-formidable] newbie question

Dietmar Staab news at das-rad-ruft.de
Thu Mar 26 20:30:39 CET 2009

Hi,

you're using a submit and the actionlet is executed after the successful
insertion into the database. I don't know if you can use ajax events with the
submit button, but the other answer with the redirect should be the solution
to your problem.

You can use the ajax events if you add to renderlets tags like <onclick
runat="ajax"> with some php code and the majix event funtions on this or any
other renderlet.

There're a some examples in the code library and/or the event handling links
in the features box (right side) on the homepage of formidable.

regards,
 Dietmar