[TYPO3-project-formidable] TINYMCE / Captcha: Own refresh image /

Hauke Hain newgrp at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:28:25 CET 2009

Hi Jerome,

is your way better than the already build in way with
<reloadpic>/typo3conf/ext/ameos_formidable/api/base/rdt_captcha/res/lib/img/reload_old.png</reloadpic>
?

Thanks for your answer - formidable is quite powerful!
Your way would be the way if you need more than one refesh image, I think.
At least if you do not use templates.

Regards,
Hauke

news:mailman.1.1235552887.3425.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...