[TYPO3-project-formidable] TINYMCE / Captcha: Own refresh image /

Luc Muller "l.muller[no]" at [spam]ameos.com
Wed Feb 25 14:59:42 CET 2009

the method jerome is talking about is to be able to change reload the
captcha pic "on the fly" with javascript function.

with this function you'll be able to reload the captcha picture (the one
with the letters, from where evere you want (eg on a renderlet:button or
on another renderlet button.

this can be helpful in some cases where you really want to split the
part of your form.

Luc