[TYPO3-project-formidable] TINYMCE / Captcha: Own refresh image /

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Wed Feb 25 10:04:34 CET 2009

Hi there,

To define your own refresh image for a captcha, you have do declare a
renderlet:IMAGE and place an event on it (where my-captcha is your
captcha renderlet)

<renderlet:IMAGE
	name="reload-captcha"
	path="fileadmin/img/my-reload.png">
   <onclick runat="client">
     <userobj>
       <php><![CDATA[

         return $this->aORenderlets["my-captcha"]->majixReload();

       ]]></php>
     </userobj>
   </onclick>
</renderlet:IMAGE>