[TYPO3-project-formidable] CAPTCHA: HowTo Remove <br>-tags between Input and reload Image

Luc Muller "l.muller[no]" at [spam]ameos.com
Tue Feb 24 18:08:20 CET 2009

Your idea is correct.

making the display in full CSS.

but I can't do :

 > In Line 83 you have to add these lines, so that the function is the same
 > (if $sCopy has a value the <br>-Tags are set, otherwise they aren't):
 >    if ($sCopy) {
 >      $sCopy = "<br/>".$sCopy."<br/>";
 >    }

as <br /> are going to be rendered in template mode.

see htmlbag=>copylabel

$aHtmlBag = array(
			"__compiled" => $sLabel .$aCaptcha["img"].$aCaptcha["reload"]."<br
/>".$sCopy."<br />". $sInput,
			"label" => $this->oForm->_getLLLabel($this->aElement["label"]),
			"image"=>$aCaptcha["img"],
			"reload"=>$aCaptcha["reload"],
			"copylabel"=>$sCopy,
			"input" => $sInput,
		);

I think that __compiled, should not be used in template mode.
You'd better make your custom html structure and explode your captcha
element using the template engine.

basiccaly, if I used <br />

it's to have the possibily to write something like this in the template :

as this html should remain w3c valid, it can only be with <br /> or

from this, the only tag I can add to have line break without using
specific css style is a <br />.

I Don't know if you got another idea for this ?

I'll appreciate any point of you :)

thanks a lot

Luc Muller =:0)