[TYPO3-project-formidable] CAPTCHA: HowTo Remove <br>-tags between Input and reload Image

Hauke Hain newgrp at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:20:16 CET 2009

Hi Luc,

I found out that there is such a helpful template engine very late.
I just reworked my whole XML and I am using a template now.
I did not find out how I set childs, so I removed the parent.
Now I dont have the <br/<-Tags anymore. (I want the input next to the
images.)

I find a bug: {captcha.label}: The output is only the text of the label ,
not the whole label as in other renderlets.
Solution:
Replace
"label" => $this->oForm->_getLLLabel($this->aElement["label"]),
With
"label" => $sLabel,

Can you tell me what the copylabel actually is? It seems to me that it does
not have any use.

Regards,
Hauke

news:mailman.1.1235495515.14830.typo3-project-formidable at lists.netfielders.de...