[TYPO3-project-formidable] CAPTCHA: HowTo Remove <br>-tags between Input and reload Image

Hauke Hain newgrp at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 20 22:24:48 CET 2009

Hallo,

Between the reload image and the input field are two <br>-Tags.
These tags should be removed.

function _render() in class.tx_rdtcaptcha.php: Line 85 has to be changed
from
   "__compiled" => $sLabel .$aCaptcha["img"].$aCaptcha["reload"]."<br
/>".$sCopy."<br />". $sInput,
"__compiled" => $sLabel
.$aCaptcha["img"].$aCaptcha["reload"].$sCopy.$sInput,

In Line 83 you have to add these lines, so that the function is the same (if
$sCopy has a value the <br>-Tags are set, otherwise they aren't):
    if ($sCopy) {
      $sCopy = "<br/>".$sCopy."<br/>";
    }

The position of the input field may be adjusted with CSS.

I would appreciate it, if this change would be made in the svn too, so I do
not have to change this file after every update. At least this functionality
should be implemented (only <br> Tags if needed). How it is realised doesn't
matter.

Sincerely,
Hauke