[TYPO3-project-formidable] Re : Accent marks problem with Ajax

Sanosuke303 sanosuke303 at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 3 15:18:59 CET 2009

Hi Jerome and thanks for your helps!

If I put <ajaxCharset="latin1" /> in the meta, it's don't work and formidable give me an error.

But I solve the problem by putting ajaxCharset="latin1" in the <onchange> balise.

> PPS: You should try to post each question you make in a new
> thread, as
> it makes it a lot easier to track down questions in the
> newslist :)

If I have well understood, you suggest me to put one question in one thread? It was not that I have do? Sorry if I don't use mailing list correctly

Thanks a lot and good job with formidable project!

Best regards,

Anthony Laplane
Eureka Market Consulting
http://www.eureka-market.fr