[TYPO3-project-formidable] Re : Accent marks problem with Ajax

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Wed Feb 4 08:09:40 CET 2009

Hello,

>> PPS: You should try to post each question you make in a new
>> thread, as
>> it makes it a lot easier to track down questions in the
>> newslist :)
>
> If I have well understood, you suggest me to put one question in one
> thread? It was not that I have do? Sorry if I don't use mailing list
> correctly

You can see for example how the threads are in January:
http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-formidable/2009-January/thread.html

Where you add some questions about new topics in the middle of other threads.

In order to avoid it you should write a *new* message to the mailing list,
instead of reply one existing message about another topic.

This will help to get more answers because of it's easier to follow the
mailing list.

Thank you very much,
   Rego

--