[TYPO3-project-formidable] Re : Accent marks problem with Ajax

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Tue Feb 3 13:50:15 CET 2009

Hi Sanosuke !

You should try to set this on the meta tag, in your XML:

	<ajaxCharset="latin1" />

Regards,
Jerome

PS: I make the assessment here that your website charset is latin1 (french?)
PPS: You should try to post each question you make in a new thread, as
it makes it a lot easier to track down questions in the newslist :)