[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable::Mayday on "Form inside a renderlet:LISTER" example [solved]

Kontaxis Panagiotis pkontaxi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:15:24 CEST 2008

Thank you very much for your answer Rego. This worked!
Also note that the plugin of the new extension should be non-cached
USER_INT otherwise the data-grid doesn't work (even the page prowser)

Also with this code, when I clicked the "Save all" button, the results
are saved in the database but in the next page-reload the text-fields
have the old values. I will see it and I will post the solution to be
corrected if this is a code error.

Panagiotis

O/H Manuel Rego Casasnovas έγραψε: