[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable::Mayday on "Form inside a renderlet:LISTER" example [solved]

Kontaxis Panagiotis pkontaxi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 19:29:15 CEST 2008

Sorry for the double posting,

The last problem solved by adding an atribute in "Save all" button's
definition.

In the following definition (xml file)
<renderlet:SUBMIT name="save_all" label="save all">
I added type="renderlet:BUTTON" atribute and it worked.

I'm not a formidable pro but I think that's the right solution.
Regards,
Panagiotis

O/H Kontaxis Panagiotis έγραψε: