[TYPO3-project-formidable] Formidable::Mayday on "Form inside a renderlet:LISTER" example

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Tue Sep 2 07:46:18 CEST 2008

Hello,

http://formidable.typo3.ug/typo3-form-news/news/0026-forms-inside-a-renderlet-lister/back/2.html

> (multiedit of records in a datagrid).
>
> I follow the instructions and I copied-pasted the code from
> code-snippset but unfortunately when I clicked the button save or
save
> all I got
>
> Formidable::Mayday
> : callback method _editPage of the Object $this
(tx_ameosformidable_pi2)
> doesn't exist

Where have you copied the PHP code [1]?

You need to have a function called _editPage in your own plugin, and you
should render the Formidable form from this plugin. You need something
like [2] in your own plugin and a function _editPage in your plugin.

You can NOT do it directly from a standard Formidable plugin configuring
it from the flexform at backend. You need a new plugin in a new
extension where you put the function needed to process the data.

Best regards,
   Rego

[1] http://formidable.typo3.ug/pastebin/snippet/38.html
[2] http://formidable.typo3.ug/pastebin/snippet/24.html