[TYPO3-project-formidable] process/beforeRender or alternativesolution

Jerome Schneider typo3dev at ameos.com
Mon Nov 24 14:26:11 CET 2008

Hi Koen,

You are right, it's a disabled feature since revision 159. We had to disable
it when restructuring the data layer of Formidable, because at this revision
data was not stored in one central array anymore, but spread accross all the
renderlets in memory to allow for more flexibility. Thus it was not possible
anymore to feature such a filter method 'processBeforeRender()'.

The equivalent now would be to work on the renderlets themselves in the
beforeRender checkpoint, like this:

  <name>Standard XML file</name>
  <form formid="myform"/>
  <onCheckPoint when="before-render">
   <userobj>
    <php><![CDATA[

     $this->aORenderlets["mytxt"]->setValue("hello world");

    ]]></php>
   </userobj>
  </onCheckPoint>

A bientôt au t3board !